To capture, support, encourage, educate, inspire, document and empower ALL families in their journey of parenthood. I am a mother to 6 amazing children , a wife to a very supportive husband, a Registered Nurse, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, Foster Parent, Photographer and Educator.
Some call me crazy, but I love everything I do and couldn’t imagine giving up any of it. I can honestly say I love my clients. Sitting down and playing with your child before I pull out my camera is important to me, and helps you child feel more at ease. Snuggling with your baby and making them feel safe helps me capture the images you will love. Teaching you diaper tricks and parenting hacks makes my heart smile. I couldn’t imagine my life without my business. It defines me, inspires me and allows me to create beautiful memories.
• Registered Nurse for 10 years (pediatric, labor and delivery, postpartum, childbirth education and emergency room)
• Worked for Anderson Mercy’s and The Christ Hospital Education Department teaching childbirth classes, Newborn Care, infant safety & CPR, breastfeeding and sibling classes.
• IBCLC (International Board of Lactation Consultant)
• Volunteer on the bereavement committee for miscarriage and loss
• RN Certifications: TNCC, ACLS, PALS, NRP, S.T.A.B.L.E
You and your babies safety is of utmost importance to me. I strive to make sure you are informed of everything that is happening during a session, consultation or home visit.
Thank you for supporting my small business, I couldn’t survive without my amazing client family!